In -Studio COVID-19 protocols
1) Because we are doing “YOGA BUBBLES” no drop-ins will be permitted in studio.
2) We may take your temperature prior to entrance to the studio.
3) Wear a mask unless you are on your mat.
4) Bring your own water and props from home.
5) Use the studio washroom only if absolutely necessary.
6) We will be using the HRV unit during all not-hot classes to refresh the air (recommended by SMDHU).
7) Our teachers will not be doing any hands-on adjustments at this time.
8) Please wait in your car until 10 minutes before start of class. Doors will be unlocked then and we ask that you proceed directly to a spot marked on the floor for your mat and get set up.
9) Doors will be locked when class begins. No latecomers will be admitted.
10) At the end of class, please exit the studio as expediently as you can.
11) We will be cleaning the studio thoroughly between each class.
12) Reserve judgements and practise kindness at all times!
Whew! That’s a lot of rules – let’s just try to relax and have some fun!!